7 days since the exams ended
Been really busy trying to move out
Moving is tiring! especially when i have to climb up lots of steps with heavy luggage + backpack + plastic bag in tow :/
I move and move twice a day
The amount of things don't seem to dwindle at all
Depressing!! Haha
I was just reading yum.sg thinking of all the food i wanna eat
Okok must exercise more now i've been pigging out too
Cause my uncle's fridge has alot of nice deserts in the freezer which i feel i need to reward myself with whenever i reach there after lugging everything up the steps.. haha
I bought new running gear today!! Another motivation to run more haha
I move during the day and sometimes fit some shopping in
Do my SSM/look for property/watch shows at night
Looking for property is driving me nuts due to er issues haha
By the way if anyone wants anything from body shop online tell me cause i have a 10% discount coupon and there's free delivery so yeahs i can bring back the stuff for you all
I cooked thai green curry on tuesday :) Yums!!
The fire alarm just went off again haha I was just thinking it has not gone off in such a long while!!
Ok need to go and finish up some SSM stuff now for tomorrow's meeting
14 days till i leave this place for the place that makes me smiLe :)
No comments:
Post a Comment